How independent people coming on the internet through computers and mobiles, in this modern era using robust antivirus software is essential. Norton Antivirus provides complete system security and scans the entire computer regularly. This antivirus blocks all sites with malware content in it immediately. As all viruses harm the files in the system, but by searching intensively in the device it removes the infected material. When using any mail account on the default browser, it also scans all messages and blocks the mail’s damaging connections. Norton Antivirus should be frequently updated and upgraded to get the device scanned properly. Norton Internet Security is not only an online protection program. It is also designed to shield your system from other threats, not spread on the internet. Enter Norton Setup Key for the activation of the Norton Security.
What are the minimum System Requirements to have a Norton product?
Firstly, check that the minimum requirements of the Norton antivirus are completing or not:
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or later, Windows 7 (all versions).
Processor: For Windows 10/8/7: 1 GHz
Ram: In a Windows 10- 2 GB space required (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)
In a Windows 7 or Windows 8: 2 GB (64-bit) or 1 GB (32-bit) (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)
Hard disk space: Minimum 300 MB of available on hard disk space
Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
How to Remove and Uninstall Norton Setup?
Before proceeding with Norton installation, it is necessary to uninstall the older Norton programs or any other security.
Windows : Enter Norton product key
Windows 10 users can follow these simple steps given below and first remove any other security software present in your system otherwise it can conflict software from the system. Users of older Windows versions, can go to the Control Panel, click on Programs and Features, and uninstall the programs from there.
- Firstly, you need to open the Start menu.
- Click on Settings (gear icon).
- Now, select the System.
- Click on Apps and Features.
- Now, the whole listing of apps and programs on the system will appear.
- Look for the app you want to remove.
- Choose the older Norton program or any other security software.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
- Now, in the confirmation window, select the Uninstall button.
Mac : Enter Norton product key
Mac owners can both put the Norton software in Trash and then empty it, or they can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to your Dock.
- Use the Finder to locate the Applications folders.
- Double-click on the Norton program.
- Now, head over to the menu bar.
- Select Norton Security.
- Click on the Uninstall Norton program.
- Now in the confirmation prompt, select Uninstall.
- Enter the admin user and password.
- Now, hit the Install Helper button.
- In the following screen, press the Restart Now button.
How to Download and Install Norton Setup?
- If you are installing from the installation disc, then pop it and follow the given instructions:
- Log in at www.norton.com/setup.
- In case you have not logged in earlier, then you shall be required to log on.
- Enter the email id and password which is registered with Norton Account.
- Hit the sign-in button.
Or else, go to the Create account tab and fill-up the form.
- Press the Download Norton button.
- To register the product key to your Norton account, you need to enter the new product key.
- Input the product key and move to the next screen.
- If you are going to install in the current device then you select agree and then click on Download.
- If you want to install the product on another device, then click on “Send a Download Link”.
- If you are using IE or Edge, click on the Run Button.
- Safari and Mozilla Firefox users have to open the Download tab and double-click on the set-up file.
- Chrome users can double-click on the file from the Download and tray at the bottom.
- In the following screen, hit the Continue button.
- The Norton software has been installed.
Steps to install Norton at norton.com/setup : Enter Norton Setup Key
- When the product is successfully downloaded on the system, just locate the downloaded file.
- You may find it in the “Downloads” folder of your device.
- Now, right-click on the .exe file.
- Choose “install” & to start the installation process.
- When the installation process is completed, you can activate it on your Windows as well as Mac devices.
- Norton activate on Windows
- Start the process double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Now, you will be prompted to log in to your Norton account.
- For logging in, type the 25 digits of the product key and in the given option.
- The activation takes a few minutes.
- When the activation process is completed, open the software and start using it.
Norton activate on Mac : Enter Norton product key
- Locate the Norton icon on your desktop.
- Double-tap on this icon.
Enter the id and password of your Mac admin Account.
- Put the serial number of your product.
- After entering the activation code, click “Finish”.
Enter Norton Setup Key:How to Activate Norton Setup?
To use the Norton Setup on system users need to activate it. The user requires the product key for the activation of the Norton setup. Here are the steps:
- Look for the Norton icon downloaded on the computer.
- After that, double click on the Norton icon so that the Norton product gets open on the screen.
- Find the product code on the registered email address or in case you brought the Norton setup from the store(offline), and then look on the back of the cover.
- Then, go to www.norton.com/setup.
- Then enter 25-digit alphanumeric code located on the registered email ID or in the back of the Norton setup cover.
- After entering the product code, press on the “Activate” button to complete the activation process of the Norton product.
- Now your Norton product is activated.
What are the Benefits of having Norton software?
- It provides your computer with much-needed security by eradicating spyware, viruses, malware and other types of internet assaults entirely.
- Manages the privacy of the user irrespective of the device from which the user goes to use the Norton software
- By establishing a Norton account, you can go through the entire Norton software buy list under one roof and install it on various devices as well.
- Auto-scan and plan your device’s overall performance to track and get rid of any kind of virus or malware.
- Notifies you of your device’s overall health.
- It provides much-needed security for Internet access to kids.